Will Loomis, a US artist and the guy behind Loomis & the Lust band, has filed a Copyright Infringement case against Jessie J. Loomis claims Jessies J’s song Domino infringes Copyright in his song Bright Red Chords.
More about the case can be found here.
- Jessie J facing copyright infringement lawsuit over Domino (guardian.co.uk)
- Uk News: Jessie J Sued for Copyright Infringement (madnewsuk.com)
- Jessie J, Universal Music Group Sued for Copyright Infringement (rollingstone.com)
- Jessie J Sued For Copyright Infringement Over ‘Domino’ (mtv.com)
- Jesse J — Accused of Jacking ‘Domino’ … From a MAN (tmz.com)