I don’t have a million pounds.
And frankly most people don’t really need a million pounds. Not …. really. It is partly the fear of the unknown that makes us obsessively seek after riches. Which is fine. We’re human.
Having said that, I do aspire to do better in life, and I do aspire to get more money, more wealth, that will hopefully help me make a million pounds or more.
So, even though at present (This very moment) its somewhat impossible to envisage where my first mil will come from, I would say NO to the mansion tax! Let those who have it, be.
Er, and I have no kids, so you would think this hasn’t caught my ears.
It has (including this recent comment), and NO to those reforms as well!
- Tebbit fury over tax on mansions (thesun.co.uk)
- Mansion owners can sleep easy as tax plans are ‘scrapped’… but now top earners face pensions crackdown after Coalition deal (dailymail.co.uk)
- A Mansion Tax? Let’s not pretend it has much merit (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Mansion Tax: Politicians must articulate the benefits of a low-tax economy to … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Plan to cut child benefit ‘fair’ (independent.co.uk)