So far this is the third time someone has suddenly shouted at me in an attempt to disorient me, so that i fall off the bike . It’s not funny, its extremely dangerous and could easily cause a fatal accident. I know non-cyclists can’t completely understand this; Someone must have done it to you, on the road, with buses, trucks and cars, motorbikes and other cyclists whizzing past you in both directions, for you to grasp the full magnitude of such tomfoolery. What if I fell off and collided with a car on the road, or one coming behind the car being driven by these same idiots?
This behaviour is wrong. Its worrying (who are they, don’t they know the danger of their actions), inhumane, its sickening. Why do such a thing if it could lead to a tragic accident? Why!!!! Ok, its not as bad as my other encounter, outlined here, but its nevertheles bad .
Someone should do something about this, because I suspect its a bigger problem than first appears…
Soo frustrated, as I can’t do anything about it; everything happens so fast, I don’t even have enough time to capture the number plates of the cars.
On a different note, who designs bicycle paths in England? Certainly not a cyclist where I live, as if they were designed by a cyclist they would be “good” (not necessarily ideal) for cycling, which they currently are not. And this is a country battling obesity, and spending billions within the NHS on obesity related illnesses???
- Riverside police assault May Day cyclists; accused DUI hit-and-run driver Juli Ann Brown goes to court (bikinginla.wordpress.com)
- The cyclist’s dilemma
- 4 Bike Laws You May Not Know About (carfreebrad.com)
- Bike Boom! Almost as Many Bicycles as Cars on One New York Route (treehugger.com)
- Laws All San Francisco Cyclists Should Know (prweb.com)
- The ‘Rebel’ Rouse of The Road (songsofsirens.wordpress.com)
- Free Transit for Cyclists May 14-18 (seattletransitblog.com)
- Cyclist Census – Excitement and Apology (dallascyclestyle.com)
- Cyclists Without Helmets At Significant Risk For Head Injury (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Cyclists Demand Safer Streets in Rome (abcnews.go.com)
- We are shocked driver won’t face court, says family of dead cyclist Svitlana Tereschenko (thisislondon.co.uk)
- Boris Johnson vs Angry Cabbie (richardosley.wordpress.com)
- Cycle of despair trying to pedal the streets of Belfast (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)